Adrian Gordon is a character in Wasteland 2.
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has other interactions.||
Woah boy. See below for details.
- Rangers are patient: Patiently endure Adrian Gordon's incessant pestering until he gives up. Or kill him.
- Adrian is inaccessible upon first arrival at Santa Fe Springs. The fire from the crashed helicopter will block the path towards him and that particular section of the map. The fire will die out after Pistol Pete arrives with his party, allowing passage. There are several badgers in this new area, as well as some loot.
- Adrian will start following the Rangers when either they approach him or he is interacted with. He will proceed to follow the squad, badgering them with questions, and generally being a nuisance until he is either killed or his dialogue is exhausted. Adrian will eventually run out of lines and say "fuck it, I give up," then sit down and leave the Rangers alone. It should be noted Adrian will accompany the Rangers around LA until he either exhausts his lines or is killed.
- If Ertan is in the squad, a scene will play where he will immediately be irked by Adrian's questioning and gun him down on the spot.
- It is speculated that Adrian re-spawns, similar to The Provost. The Provost can die in Arizona, yet reappear somehow in Los Angeles, only to die again.