Bag of cat litter is a quest item in Wasteland 2.
Seemingly an innocuous bag of cat litter, the litter itself is substance of vital importance to the inhabitants of post-nuclear Los Angeles. The components that make up the litter have radiation-mitigating properties, making them excellent for upgrading radiation suits and treating radiation poisoning. Can be used to make Heavy radiation suit where 7 bags (56 lbs) are needed.
As part of the main storyline, the player has to recover seven bags of litter from the ruins of Los Angeles. There are a total of thirteen bags that can be found.
- Rodia: 4 bags.
- Found on the Willa's farm in the extreme north-eastern end of the map, the uppermost level of the crater farms.
- One in the passageway connecting the bank vault to the sewer pipe in the farming crater.
- The doctor in the hospital will give the player one bag in exchange for helping him find a cure for the plague (involves retrieving a microscope from the Angel Oracle and minor leg work in Rodia).
- Dante will give you another bag after helping with the plague.
- Angel Oracle: 3 bags.
- Two are found in the office of Mr Manners. He will allow the player to take them if they repair his toaster (or shoot him enough times that he stops caring).
- One is located in the steam tunnels, entrance is on the west side of the Colosseum. Kill roaches to reach the bag.
- Salt Lake Park: 1 bag.
- In the area with the honey badgers, directly behind the farm, near the dung piles.
- Los Alamitos: 1 bag.
- Found in the north after killing some Dugan's workbots. (In director's cut you can find it in north-west where front of a long silo fall)
- Long Beach: 1 bag.
- Found in the alley next to the area taken over by Dugan's workbots.
- Playa Del Rey: 1 bag.
- Found on the ground next to the Mannerite patrol.
- Baldwin Hills: 1 bag.
- Found in a safe.
- Whittier: 1 bag
- Found in front of a tool shed next to a radio tower.