Cannibal Jamboree is a location in Wasteland 3.
An old quarry carved out of a canyon. The current residents have fortified the entrance. The smell of cooking meat is in the wind.
Points of interest
- The cannibal jamboree is marked on your map after receiving a distress call, entering the Rockies. It's just around the corner. Inside, you'll be invited to participate in the jamboree. Reaching the spit in the middle of the camp prompts Rollan Giff to offer a bite. After declaring cannibalism as disgusting, an option needing Kiss Ass 8 becomes available, letting you refuse a bite as you mention you need to work up your appetite. Rollan Giff will offer you the Head Hunter quest.
- Cowboy Petey, Cowboy Eddy, Cowboy Stephan, Cowboy Val: At the gates.
- Graminahamham, Andy Coss, Rollan Giff, John Masa: In the center of the area.
- Dave Steeler, Parry Marlin: on the battlements.
- Skullcap Helmet: In the container near the record player.
- Turbocharger: In an armor crate next to the workshop door.
- Goat cannon: Inside a locker in the workshop cage.
- Power armor (Wasteland 3) set: Quest reward for completing Head Hunter. Picking the lock to the workshop does not let you loot the armor.