No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
There are seven basic attributes in the game, which determine your basic proficiencies and effectiveness. From level 3 onwards, characters receive an additional attribute point to assign, allowing for growing and developing your character.
- Action Points (Max): The total number you can have at any one time, including those you save from a previous combat turn or gain through other bonuses.
- Action Points: How many actions you can perform in combat. Different actions (attacking, moving, reloading, and more) have different AP costs.
- Combat Speed: Determines how far you can move during combat per each Action Point.
- Perception: How easily you can spot hidden objects in the world, such as traps and alarms.
- Perception Range: How far away you can spot hidden objects in the world.
- Detection Time: Determines how long it takes for enemies to detect you.
- Experience Bonus: How quick a learner you are. The higher this number, the more Experience Points you will earn, and the faster you will level up.
- Leadership Range: How far the effects of Leadership apply. The higher this number, the farther party members can be from you and still receive their effects.
- Constitution (CON): is the amount of damage you can take. When it drops to zero, you'll be down for the count.
- Armor: Represents your protection from standard melee and bullet attacks.
- Evasion: How effectively you avoid enemy attacks. The higher this number, the more their swings and bullets will miss their mark.
- CON Per Level: Bonus amount of CON received for each level-up.
- Healing Bonus: Determines how much better the effects of healing are on you.
- Status Effect Resistance: Determines your chance to shrug off the penalties and damage dealt by negative Status Effects.
- Fire Resistance: Determines how resistant this character is to Fire Damage.
- Cold Resistance: Determines how resistant this character is to Cold Damage.
- Energy Resistance: Determines how resistant this character is to Energy Damage.
- Explosive Resistance: Determines how resistant this character is to Explosive Damage.
- Radiation Resistance: The level of radiation this character can mitigate. This will either reduce or completely eliminate the effects.
- Crit Resistance: Determines your ability to shrug off Critical Hits. If resisted, a Critical Hit is deflected does no damage.
- Initiative: Determines your chances of getting the first combat turn if an enemy detects you.
- Hit Chance: How often your attacks land, whether that's using melee or ranged weapons.
- Penetration: Determines the amount of a target's Armor that your attacks will bypass.
- Precision Strike Rate: How quickly you build up your Precision Strike meter. When your meter is full, you can unleash a special targeted attack on an enemy.
- Critical Chance: Your chance to hit an enemy's weak point and inflict a Critical Hit when attacking.
- Critical Damage: How much extra damage you'll do when you get a Critical Hit on a target.
- First Strike Damage: Determines bonus damage dealt to unaware targets you attack out of combat.
- Energy Damage Bonus: Bonus to energy damage dealt by this character.
- Fire Damage Bonus: Bonus to fire damage dealt by this character.
- Cold Damage Bonus: Bonus to cold damage dealt by this character.
- Explosive Damage Bonus: Bonus to explosive damage dealt by this character.
- Melee Damage Bonus: Bonus to damage when using melee weapons.
- Ranged Damage Bonus: Bonus to damage when using ranged weapons.
- Normal Damage Bonus: Bonus to normal damage dealt by this character.
- Damage vs. Animals: Bonus to damage dealt when attacking animals.
- Damage vs. Humans: Bonus to damage dealt when attacking humans.
- Damage vs. Mutants: Bonus to damage dealt when attacking mutants.
- Damage vs. Robots: Bonus to damage dealt when attacking robots.
- Damage vs. Synth: Bonus to damage dealt when attacking synths.
- Damage vs. Vehicles: Bonus to damage dealt when attacking vehicles.
- Throwing Range: Determines how far you can chuck Grenades and other throwable items.