Cheyenne Mountain is a location in Wasteland 3.
Robot parts, laboratory, engineering infrastructure like temperature controls and water reservoirs - the headquarters of NORAD was built to withstand nuclear war, and it's a self-contained civilization. It is here that the FADERs were born, stationed, and it's thanks to them that it remains largely intact, despite the cave-ins. Vast biological tanks within the bunkers ensure new generations of supersoldiers are born to execute General-3's ambitious plan: Remaking the United States, as per his original orders.
Points of interest
Cheyenne Mountain is broken into several levels:
- Entry level. Lots of garages, an armory to protect against incursion, cargo elevator, robot parts.
- Training area, library, water reservoir, prisoners, and of course the labs. Not a place you want to get assigned, usually.
- Where most of the soldiers live. Storage, cafeteria, gym, hospital, like that. It's also where the cloning tanks are.
- The reservoir tanks are here, powerlines and junction boxes, but it's ops and strategy, mostly.
- The deepest, unfinished level.