Wasteland 2 Beta
This page has information from the Wasteland 2 Beta and may not be accurate with the commercially available version.
The village's residents however became increasingly withdrawn and distrustful of outsiders. The base's director Irwin John Finster at some point of time calculated a plan to replace all human beings with another life-form under the influence of the Base Cochise AI.
Finster however started rebelling against the Cochise AI who planned his demise and indirectly guided the Desert Rangers team led by Snake Vargas to kill him and put a stop to his project in 2087. Soon after, the research facilities were themselves destroyed.
The village survived but it was soon cut off from the outside world due to the radiation clouds. The staff of the base survived as well, but were transformed into mutants by a member of the Children Of The Citadel releasing the plague created by Finster.
|Dialog Choices SPOILERS|
after air system
- Plague Victims
- PROTEUS - 7768387 - from RC museum
- Lab door - plague -2 int -4 chr
- Lab1 - safe - Bellona "2355662" (from Medal of Honor) - black list
- Jan - help
- desk clue MEMORANDUM - Irwin Finster - Erwin
- Lab2 - alarm disarm door, comp sci door terminal
- traps - laser - demo or just shot them
- Door - "Irwin" - 47946
- gurgling tank - shot it
- turn on air system to cure plague
- Night Terror Door code ICEBERG - 4232374
- Night Terror - comp sci door - flesh parts is candy
Items and People Of Interest Edit
|Plague Victim x11||Center patrolling||hostile - always|
|Plague Victim x10||West patrolling||hostile - always|
|Jan||Lab room||dialog x2|
|20mm Turret x3||Lab level 2 North room||hostile - comp sci|
|The Night Terror||Lab level 2 North room||dialog for candy - use comps sci to open door|
|Plague Victim x6||Lab level 2 East hall||hostile before air system on|
|Plague Victim x8||Lab level 2 South room||hostile before air system on|
|Plague Victim x9||Lab level 2 Center room||hostile before air system on|
|Cured Mutant x5||Lab level 1 after cure||neutral|
- Unity file name: AZ10_Cops_14.unity3d