The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
We need to obtain a Voltage Regulator in order to build a device that can contain Iridium. There should be one in use by the Nucleists' particle accelerator experiment.
- Locate the Nucleist Particle Accelerator. It's on the research level, to the north, directly, from the entrance point. However, dealing with it is another matter entirely. The whole setup, at the start, requires you to deal with the particle accelerator cannons, as the core is lowered when they aren't active. You can make the gauntlet easier by:
- Acquiring the Hazmat armor set from the container near the epic mound of shit, for radiation protection.
- Some shrooms from The Prisoner.
- Most importantly, learning the secret of the Thousand island bottle from Boris and Natasha. Collect Mayo bottle from them, the Mustard bottle from the epic mound of shit, and Ketchup bottle from the Lockpick 7 locked chamber in the Genetic Research Lab on the research level to create the Thousand island bottle. Then you need to use Mechanics 7 on the hydraulics pump in the northern chamber of the storage corridor, dumping the dressing into the service hatch. This will prevent particle cannons from being lowered, once raised.
- Alternativly you can use Special sauce bottle which recipe can be found behind Lockpick 7 door in the Genetic Research Lab.
- After entering the particle chamber, your goal is to raise and destroy three of the four particle cannons to force the central core to raise. The cannons will fire a brief, invigorating burst on the first enemy round after they're toggled, applies Invigorating Pulse giving +25% to Ranged and Melee Damage (by throwing a switch in an adjacent room, so send your least useful team mate there), then a much more destructive irradiating pulse. It's mostly a matter of timing the attacks properly.
- Moreover, for each turn after the first two, additional cultists will emerge from the security hatches.
- After three cannons are destroyed and the cultists wiped out, simply collect the regulator from the core.
High Voltage Locate the Nucleist Particle Accelerator Locate the Voltage Regulator on the Research Level. Raise and destroy three Particle Cannons to expose the Central Core. Obtain the Voltage Regulator from the Central Core. We need to obtain a Voltage Regulator in order to build a device than can contain Iridium. There should be one in use by the Nucleists' particle accelerator experiment. The Nucliests are experimenting with radiation using a Particle Accelerator somewhere on the Research Level. Brother Goiter said to look for the Voltage Regulator in the particle accelerator chamber on the Research Level. We should go there. According to Brother Goiter, we must destroy at least three Particle Cannons to shut down the Nucleists' experiment and raise the Central Core. We can expose the cannons by using the switches in the side wings.\n\n\nCannons Destroyed: [Global: e4001_Cores_Destroyed]/3 The Central Core is now raised, so we can now detach the Voltage Regulator. We've obtained the Voltage Regulator.