The richest and most powerful group in all of Colorado, and citizens of Colorado Springs, descended from the survivalist families who founded the Patriarch's nation when he united them in approximately 2057, in order to combat and overthrow Colorado's former ruling gangs, such as the Monster Army. Despite their name, the Hundred Families were only composed of sixty-three individual families, with their current name chosen due to it sounding better.
Most of the Families are dedicated to rebuilding America as it was before the bombs, utilizing mercenaries as bodyguards and enforcers to maintain their rule. Others left the group or were massacred, such as the Dorseys, who left the group around 2087 due to challenging the Patriarch's rule. As a result of the power the Families hold, the richest and most influential of the Families live closest to the Patriarch and his palace, in Broadmoor Heights. In addition, Aspen served as the Families' vacation retreat and yearly Colorado affairs summit meeting place, with the Families monitoring Interstate 82 in order to keep the road clear.
- Bleu family
- Buchanan family
- Castillo family
- Cogan Family
- Dorsey family (fallen)
- Gutierrez family
- Jackson family 
- Knox family
- Reed family
- Reyes family
- Schuyler family 
- Ward family
- Wesson family
- The effects of the reputation are as follows:
- Loved: Enables Showdown at the Broadmoor (peaceful transition of power) if Patriarch's Marshalls also have Loved reputation.
- Garden of the Gods: Inform Bellamy Ward that you're Rangers coming to save him (+1).
- Ward Residence in Broadmoor Heights: Repair Elijah Ward's solar panel with Mechanics 7 and speak to him (+1).
- Ward Residence in Broadmoor Heights: Notice the wood in the fireplace is treated with Weird Science 4 and speak to Elijah Ward (+1).
- Broadmoor Heights: Giving to Melissa Howe the Adoption records: Melissa Howe found hidden in the Patriarch's Palace's dining room in exchange for talking you up (+10).
- When you get the option to erect a statue commissioned by the Patriarch via radio, choose to dedicate it to his largesse (+1).
- Ghost Town: Side with Moss Cogan during Sister's Keeper or negotiate a repayment schedule (+5).
- When you encounter Zero Pricely on the world map, use the Kiss Ass 6 option (+1).
- Aspen: Saving all the Hundred Families hostages(Hardee Knox, Estin Ward, Llewellyn, Violet Reed, Priscilla Reed, Gwendolyn Reed) during Raising a Little Hell (+15).
- Broadmoor Heights: After rescuing Hardee Knox during Raising a Little Hell, return to Miriam Knox in the church (+5).
- Broadmoor Heights: If you rescued both Bellamy Ward during Garden of the Gods and Estin Ward during Raising a Little Hell, speak with Elijah Ward in his residence (+10).
- Little Vegas: If you cleared Faran Brygo out of his casino, during the Buzzkill quest, invite the gamers on 2nd floor to play at your HQ (+1).
- Propaganda posters
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "The Hundred Families are Colorado’s richest and most powerful citizens."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "The Hundred Families united under the Patriarch's leadership fifty years ago, and have been his staunchest supporters ever since."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "The Patriarch rose to power by uniting the Hundred Families and leading them to victory over the vicious gangs of Colorado."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "The Monster Army ruled a significant portion of Colorado for many years until they were defeated by the Patriarch and the Hundred Families. The Bizarre, once their seat of power, is now the only area they still control."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "There were never a hundred founding families in Colorado Springs, but the Hundred Families sounded better than the Sixty Three Families."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "The Hundred Families often employ mercenaries as bodyguards or enforcers."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "Approximately twenty years ago, the Dorsey family was one of Colorado’s elite Hundred Families – until they challenged the Patriarch’s rule."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "The wealthiest and most influential of the Hundred Families maintain residences in Broadmoor Heights, close to the Patriarch’s Palace."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "Until recently, Aspen served as a vacation retreat for the Patriarch and the Hundred Families."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "Once a year, the Patriarch and representatives of the Hundred Families would gather at the lodge in Aspen for a summit on Colorado affairs."
- Wasteland 3 loading screen hints: "Aspen is reached by travelling up the remains of Interstate 82. In times past, the Hundred Families took turns on “82 duty” guarding the road and keeping it clear."
- Boarded-up house guarded by a Marshal at Broadmoor Heights: "Until the Castillos can get this eyesore repaired, we're keepin' it boarded up."
- Wasteland 3 : "So they killed the Wessons, the Schuylers, the Jacksons..." "Sofia Gutierrez too. And her kids."