The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Father Bezoar has gone missing and the Primordialists fear the Nucleists have imprisoned him. We should take the elevator to the Security Level and search for him.
- Goiter will ask the Rangers to save Father Bezoar from the clutches of the Nucleists down in the security level, apparently correcting Sister Polyp's oversight. Bezoar is held in the Security Level Special Security wing, and will require navigating through the main prison area to reach him. Upon entering the cell blocks, however, Polyp will contact the Rangers privately and offer a trade: A special reward for eliminating Bezoar, so that she can take over and take the church down a more militant path.
- Reaching Bezoar is necessary either way, as you need his skin flute to take down the various tumors across the base. The first stop is the massive tumor blocking access to the power generator. You need to use Bezoar's flute to remove it, then grab the crystal from within to disable the security devices and the forcefield to his cell. Once there, talk to Bezoar and decide his fate. To kill him, either expose him to radiation or remove the crystal to trigger the termination failsafe. Otherwise, just release him to disappoint Polyp and put a relatively reasonable person in charge of the church.
- If you choose to kill Father Bezoar, several Companions may choose to leave your squad permanently. Pizepi Joren, Pvt. Jodie Bell, and Lucia Wesson will all abandon you if you choose this option.
- Either way, return to the camp to report on your success.
- 35 Radiation detection rods
Jailbreak Find the Security Level. Gain access to the brig area. Remove the Tumor Colony. Shut down the Base Alarms. Decide Bezoar's Fate. Return to Proteus. Get to Bezoar's Cell. Get Bezoar's Skin Flute. Speak to Bezoar. Report Bezoar's fate to Goiter. Find Bezoar. Father Bezoar has gone missing and the Primordialists fear the Nucleists have imprisoned him. We should take the elevator to the Security Level and search for him. The elevator to the Security Level is in the entry chamber just outside the Primorialist camp. Use Bezoar's tune to clear the tumor colony blocking the control room door. We need to turn off the base alarms in the brig area so they stop summoning more robots. Now that the fighting's over, we need to decide what to do with Bezoar. We rescued Father Bezoar. We killed Father Bezoar. We turned Father Bezoar into a mutated flesh mass. To reach Bezoar's cell, we must disable the laser grids that block the way. Take Bezoar's skin flute from the locker and play it to remove the tumorous growth leading to the control room. Now that we can reach his cell, we should talk to Bezoar. Goiter asked us to rescue Bezoar, so we should let him know what we did. Bezoar is being held somewhere in the main cell block of the Security Level. We need to find him and clear the area of hostiles. We killed Father Bezoar. Sister Polyp wants us to get rid of Bezoar so she can take his place. We accessed a terminal and learned that Bezoar is being held in an odd numbered cell to the left of the brig entrance. We should follow up with Sister Polpy now that Bezoar is out of the picture. We should follow up with Sister Polyp now that Bezoar is out of the picture. Sister Polyp wants us to get rid of Bezoar so she can take his place. We should follow up with Sister Polyp now that Bezoar is out of the picture.