Elizabeth T. Danforth, also known as Liz Danforth, was a designer on the original Wasteland game. She was responsible for the original Highpool map and the Stage Coach Inn. Danforth created the original Bobby and Rex scenario for Wasteland, including the ability to engage in a gunfight with the child and killing them.
- Of Dice and Pen (anthology by editor Fred Poutre; publisher: Flying Pen Press, 2008): short story 5
- Spirit Gate (novel by author: Kate Elliott; publisher: Tor Books, 1997): maps
- Tunnels & Trolls Fifth Edition (publisher: Flying Buffalo Inc, 1979): editor, developer and illustrator
- Highwaymen: Robbers and Rogues (anthology edited by Jennifer Roberson; publisher: DAW Books; 1997) illustrator
- Dragon Crown War (novel by author: Michael A. Stackpole; publisher: Bantam Spectra; 2002): map
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (1992 video game) computer game from Interplay: scenario designer
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls (publisher: Flying Buffalo Inc, 2015): editor, developer, illustrator