Monster Army are a faction in Wasteland 3.
The Monster Army ruled a significant portion of Colorado for many years until they were defeated by the Patriarch and the Hundred Families. The Bizarre, once their seat of power, is now the only area they still control.
The Patriarch defeated the Monster Army by finding a way into the Bizarre through the Warrens. After their defeat at the hands of the Patriarch, the remnants of the Monster Army swore fealty to him, and were allowed to keep the Bizarre in return.
Members of the Monster Army wear pre-war Halloween masks to create a gang of faceless, unsettling killers.
- The Monster Army runs the Bizarre. Completing the Nightmare quest will result in a 20% reduction in prices on top of the usual Barter modifiers.
- When encountering the She-Monster merchant on the world map use the Kiss Ass 4 option (+1).
- Be direct with Flab the Inhaler about his nickname (+1).
- Participate in DJ R.I.P.'s trivia contest (+1).
- After Thicker Than Water and recruiting Randy Gett, tell Flab the Inhaler that Randy is working for the Rangers now (+1).
- Complete A Nightmare in the Bizarre (+15).
- Complete Cinéma Vérité (+5) and help Eidilon salvage the reels (+5).
- Complete A Very Hostile Takeover by siding with Flab the Inhaler (+15).
Notes and references
- ↑ Legend has it that the Monster Army discovered the Bizarre when they heard the sounds of idling arcade games coming from beneath the snow.
- ↑ Members of the Monster Army wear pre-war Halloween masks to create a gang of faceless, unsettling killers.