Led by Sheriff Daisy, the Marshals enforce the Patriarch's laws in Colorado Springs and - when necessary - beyond. They're a paramilitary force, similar to police, but a little rougher around the edges.
- Marshal Kwon: Companion
- Inspector Delgado: Investigator.
- Deputy Marshal Torres
- Deputy Marshal Bowen
- Deputy Marshal Pitts
- Marshal Lupinski
- Frank Pappas
- Marshals are the principal force of the Colorado Springs and reckoning with them is necessary to obtain their loyalty.
- The effects of the reputation are as follows:
- Loved: Enables Showdown at the Broadmoor (peaceful transition of power) if Hundred Families also have Loved reputation.
- Gaining reputation
- Choosing to kill the Dorsey prisoner yourself during your first interaction with the Patriarch (+1).
- Thanking the Patriarch in the initial meeting (+1).
- Saying "Sir yes sir!" after the Patriarch's mission briefing (+1).
- Be gentle at the first meeting with Sheriff Daisy (+1)
- Arresting Isaac Reed and handing him over to the Marshals (+5).
- Arresting MacTavish and handing him over to the Marshals (+5).
- In MacTavish office you find a letter in one of his lockers. Talk to Sheriff Daisy before you confront Brygo (+1), you can kill Brygo and his gang after that and still get (+15) for completing Big Trouble in Little Vegas.
- Complete Big Trouble in Little Vegas by arresting Brygo (+10) and handing him over to the Marshals (+5).
- Compliment the Marshals when talking to B. B. Gunn (+1).
- Compliment or the Hard-Ass 3 option while speaking to armored marshal enforcer at the gates of Downtown Colorado Springs if you did Arapaho Caravan first during Heads or Tails(+1).
- When you get the option to erect a statue commissioned by the Patriarch via radio, choose to dedicate it to his largesse (+1).
- BoS Complete the Steeltown quest and retain Markham in control (+20).
- Losing reputation
- Passing the First Aid check when you first meet The Patriarch at Peterson Air Force Base (-1).
- If you arrest and send Isaac Reed to Ranger HQ, and tell Sheriff Daisy you Rangers will do as they please (-1).
- Saving Frank Pappas by inviting him to join the Rangers during the Disappeared quest (-5).
- Complete Big Trouble in Little Vegas by killing Lupinski's squad (-15).
- recruiting vic and talking to the patriach -1