Redondo Beach is a location in Wasteland 2.
Background[edit | edit source]
A very cleverly hidden map, Redondo beach will only appear on the world map if the player goes to the Hollywood sewers and eavesdrops on a particular conversation.
The conversation is marked on the map in the respective article, but:
- The two thugs are located in the south-west corner of the map, in front of a destructible wall.
- To trigger it, the player has to loot both containers at the intersection next to the two salt thugs.
- Then, they have to activate their conversation and eavesdrop on it without entering combat.
- When they mention Bob, the location should appear on the world map.
Map[edit | edit source]
- The map has a grand total of ~123 plots to dig up. Unearthing them all (about ~20–30 minutes) will uncover junk worth ~800 scrap and Bob's statue. To commemorate this waste of time, the player is awarded the Too Much Time On Yer Hands achievement.