|“||Howday. bacon lovers! Did you see my pigs is back? Ain't they the cutest things!||”|
|~ William Brown
There are only two ways to complete this quest;
You MUST preemptively disarm all of the landmines using the Demolitions skill on your way to Jobe's Farm. Failure to do so will result in the loss of pigs, and while none is recorded, a possible loss in experience points gained upon completion.
- The first option is to fight your way through the entirety of Jobe's Farm before(or after) releasing the pigs.
- The second option is the pacifist route, and it is completed as follows;
- Using Brute Force, break down the gate on the Eastern fence. Then, on the Northern fence gate directly above that, use Brute Force again to break the second gate.
- Running through the path you just opened will lead you to the northern gate of the pigs' pen. Use Brute Force once more to break this gate.
- Meet back with William Brown to receive your Experience reward, and successfully complete this quest.
Saving all three of the pigs is not a requirement, although William's dialogue will differ slightly depending on how many pigs return to his farm.
You're rewarded with Experience, but nothing else.