Rose was the head scientist of the Agricultural Center.
The head of the research efforts at the agricultural center was an attractive, black haired woman in a seemingly spotless lab coat. A high tech prosthetic left arm peeks out from under her coat, indicating that she was more than met the eye.
In fact, Rose had been a former follower of Irwin John Finster, hailing from Darwin. She realized the genius of her former employer, but also acknowledged that he has become insane following his conversion to an android body. She was the sister of Jan, a Darwin survivor.
|This character is a party member.|
|This character has other interactions.||
- Rose can be recruited into the party if the player chooses to save the agricultural center. She is a very powerful character: Her high intelligence allows her to quickly master two combat skills (Handguns and another one), with enough staying power to last through the game.
- Rose owns the unique handgun Rose's Thorn.
- If you try to leave the Ag Center without finding the cure for the disease, Rose will leave your party.
- Rose has a heightened rogue chance when fighting mutated plants and animals, like those found in the Ag Center.
- If you have not retrieved the code for the entrance to Darwin or do not have anyone in your party with a high enough Computer Science skill, Rose will unlock the door, telling you that she remembers the code from her time working with Finster.
- If you choose her in a team until the final confrontation with Matthias, Rose - along with Lexcanium - will be taken over by the Cochise AI and attack the player as soon as combat starts.
- IMPORTANT!! Do not touch her stuff before she joins your party! Otherwise you won't get the dialogue option of Rose asking to join your party.
- No Way Home p.21: "Pete sat down on a nearby chair. “That’s a relief, frankly, cause I, uh… I have to tell you one more thing. It’s about what happened to Rose, who was a damn fine woman and a dead eye with a pistol. And a Ranger named Thrasher, though I didn’t see that myself. The general told me about it. Rose, though…” Pete shook his head. “I saw what Matthias and that AI did to Rose.”"