Showdown at the Broadmoor is a quest in Wasteland 3.
We've agreed to help Angela Deth bring down The Patriarch, and we've got the backing of Colorado's elite. She asked us to meet her at Ranger HQ to get preparations underway.
- This is the peaceful option, where you can convince the Patriarch to stand down. There are several conditions to fulfill:
- You need Gideon Reyes as a political advisor (which means resolving Unwelcome Guests by favoring the Hundred Families). Reyes frequently bugs out, so he might say a peaceful transition is impossible, no matter the circumstances.
- You need the Gippers to still be alive so they send oil to Colorado Springs or send power from The Holy Detonation to Colorado Springs.
- You need to be Loved by both the Patriarch's Marshals and the Hundred Families factions.
- You need to talk to Sheriff Daisy and obtain her support. This is critical: Without talking to her about the coup, the game will go down the violent revolution route.
- If you fulfill these criteria, the ending is completely different: After dealing with Liberty, you are contacted by Angela Deth and asked to come to the Ranger HQ, where you'll coordinate the next move. You'll be met by her outside and have to talk with your companions. Marshal Kwon will be onboard, Lucia Wesson will follow through as well (especially if you completed Daddy's Little Secret), Scotchmo will always join, Ironclad Cordite will say 'No' and walk away, Pizepi Joren ?, and Jodie Bell will require Kiss Ass 3 to convince.
- There's no combat and you confront the Patriarch on his throne where he's unaware that you've gone against him. He says that his Marshals would never turn on him, but they all turn their guns on him and you get to make some far-reaching decisions. That includes establishing bases across Colorado and Arizona, supplying both, uniting the wastelands, just like in the violent endings.
- Peaceful transition of power!
Showdown at the Broadmoor Meet Angela Deth at Ranger HQ. Confront the Patriarch in his palace. UNUSED\n We've agreed to help Angela Deth bring down The Patriarch, and we've got the backing of Colorado's elite. She asked us to meet her at Ranger HQ to get preparations underway. Angie has a plan on how to get to the Patriarch. She'll fill us in when we get to Ranger HQ. We should grab anything we need from the base before heading to the Patriarch's Palace. Hopefully he'll step down peacefully once he sees the alliance we've built, but we should be prepared. We've deposed the Patriarch. Now that we've resorted to violence, our chances for a bloodless coup have evaporated. Only thing left is to kill our way to the Patriarch.