Slaver's Bounty is a quest in Wasteland 3.
"A slaver named La Perla has asked us to find an escaped slave in exchange for access to pre-war tech locked away in our base. She's given us a description: female, early 20s, dirty blonde hair, probably trying to conceal her identity."
- A quick and short quest that is more a test of your Rangers' morals than any of their skills. La Perla will arrive at the HQ eventually and it's up to you how to handle the situation. If you agree to look for Hallie, Lucia Wesson will initially balk at your decision, but you will receive a token of La Perla's "good faith": A code that gets you through the first set of doors in the vault behind the medbay.
- Hallie is located near the Pillory Square, opposite the Marshal station. To decide how the quest goes, talk to her. You can either warn her about La Perla or lie to her and get her captured. The latter gets you the code into the vault. The former gets you improved refugee reputation. The quest completes when you return to Le Perla (or her representative). With La Perla, you can lie to her and misdirect her away from Hallie's trail, or just attack her to rid Colorado of a slaver. She and her compatriots are moderately armed and armored, so be ready for a fight, but defeating her will yield some modest loot and perhaps some moral gratification as well.
- In Battle of Steeltown, you will meet Deirdre, Hallie's mother. Depending on how you handled the situation, you will be able to reunite the two: Either at Ranger HQ or in La Perla's clutches.
- Saving Hallie
- +10 to Wastelander Refugees reputation, PDA and a full set of Tank armor.
- Selling Hallie
- -10 to Refugee reputation, plus PDA and a full set of Tank armor, Nuclear Knight's Helmet, Commandant's Helmet, Incinerator, Power Gauntlet, Power Armor Helmet and Power Armor Legs.
Slaver's Bounty Find the escaped slave, Hallie, and trick her back into La Perla's hands. UNUSED UNUSED Return to La Perla in the Ranger HQ courtyard. UNUSED UNUSED Return to La Perla outside Ranger HQ Unused A slaver named La Perla has asked us to find an escaped slave in exchange for acess to pre-war tech locked away in our base.\n\n\n[Reward: Access to vaults in Ranger HQ basement] La Perla said she tracked Hallie, an escaped slave, back to this area. She's given us a description: female, early 20s, dirty blonde hair, probably trying to conceal her identity. We killed La Perla. We'll never know what is in the vault, but that young woman should be safe. We rejected La Perla's offer. We'll never know what is in the vault, but that young woman should be safe. We convinced Hallie to head back to HQ. We should return to LA Perla to get the access code. La Perla left with the slave before we arrived, but one of her men stayed to fulfill her promise and gave us the code. The slave is dead. La Perla won't be giving us the code. We warned Hallie about the slavers searching for her. We should get the slavers off our property. La Perla wasn't happy about losing he girl. We'll never never know what is in the vault, but it was worth it to protect the girl. It's impossible to finish this mission now that we've gone rogue. We were able to open the vault with La Perla's code, but there's still another locked door. Hallie was last seen heading towards Colorado Springs. We should start Downtown. "