Thicker Than Water is a quest in Wasteland 3.
Randy Gett, an experienced mechanic, wants our help saving his family from kidnappers. Randy Gett showed us where his family homestead is located. Once we get there, we'll need to negotiate with or eliminate the kidnappers.
- Head on over to the Gett homestead. While you might be prepared for a confrontation with raiders, it's more of a fight through ornery razorbacks. Once you're done with them, access the shanty on the western platform and talk to Nita Gett... Who has apparently gone crazy after the loss of her family, killed the raiders, and degenerated into cannibalism. You can lead her back to Randy or put her out of her misery.
- To get her to follow, you can either find some human fingers (eg. on the raider in the eastern shanty) or use Hard Ass 5. All that's left is bringing her to Randy, who will be elated to see her in one piece...
- Randy Gett as a mechanic.
* When you return to Bizarre and tell Flab the Inhaler Randy is working for Rangers now, you will get +1 Monster Army reputation.
- Vehicular Combat perk (received after talking to him at the Ranger HQ).
Thicker Than Water Travel to the Gett Family Homestead and free the family. We need to go the Gett Family Homestead and negotiate for the release of Randy Gett's siblings - Brandon, Kolby and Nita. Lead Nita back to Randy Gett. Return to Randy Gett. Randy Gett, an experienced mechanic, wants our help saving his family from kidnappers.\n\n\n[Reward: Randy Gett recruited to Ranger HQ garage] Randy Gett showed us where his family homestead is located. Once we get there, we'll need to negotiate with or eliminate the kidnappers. Randy is dead. There is no way to complete this mission. Randy should be waiting for us near his family homestead. We need to bring Nita back to him, though he may be surprised at her mental state. Randy should be waiting for us near his family homestead. We'll have to tell him that Nita - and his whole family - are dead. Randy and Nita Gett have been reunited. We told Randy that his family is dead. The Bizarre was abandoned. Everyone inside is dead or has fled. We've reached the Gett Family Homestead, but it's overrun by wildlife. It seems the animals have been attracted by the scent of blood. We've found the kidnappers, but they're dead and appear to be partially eaten. We need to decide what to do with Nita Gett. We could bring her back to Randy or put her out of her misery. Nita is asking for candies, by which she means human fingers.