Toaster Repair Academy is a location in Wasteland 3.
The shining bastion of the ancient art of Toaster Repair.
Points of interest
The location is added to the world map automatically after collecting the five golden toaster parts (Do Not sell any of these items!):
- Gold insulated power cord at Broadmoor Heights, in the Wesson house kitchen (level 4)
- Molded gold toaster case at Hoon Homestead, in the kitchen (level 5)
- Gold infused mica sheeting at Paint Mines, near the RV (level 7)
- Gold plated nichrome wire at Aspen, in the welcome lodge's locked rooms (level 7)
- Bi-metallic gold alloy filament at Knox Bison Ranch, in the main building, up the ladder (level 8)
- Upon entering the temple itself you’ll notice several loot crates strewn about. Among some high end equipment is the unique Verchitin Armor set, a prototype military technology that seems to be made out of organic, alien material, and boasts a higher armor rating than power armor At 47! Also available to loot is the Tesla Arc Projector, a Unique plasma damage flame thrower.
- The biggest boon however is located at the altar in the rear of the temple. Placing the finished golden toaster here turns it into Courageous, an AI controlled companion.
- Tesla Arc Projector, Verchitin Armor, Verchitin Helmet, Verchitin Legs, Power armor legs, Spectrum assault legs: In the containers scattered around the academy.
- The Distinguished Annals of Toaster Repair, Vol. XIV: Bookcase in the back.
- Courageous: Golden toaster pet acquired after assembling the toaster and placing it on the altar.