Ugly's Hideout is a location in Quartz.
- The Cellar can be accessed through a trapdoor behind the counter in the Officer's Club.
- The Roof entry is between the two buildings at Hubcap Blvd. in Quartz. A rope is needed to fully exploit this, and smashing through the glass will naturally turn all the guards in the hideout proper hostile.
- Using the proper password to get in means that the entire gang will treat you as friendly, and not attack. They will continue this until either a shot is fired or a loot bag is picked up from one of the many fixed encounters in the area.
- The cabinets in the eastern L-shaped room are full of interesting items for the most part. Feel free to use Picklock to help yourself to them.
- The combination to the safe in the southern room is found on the bracelets worn by the triplets Huey, Dewey, and Louie from the Courthouse.
- If you fight Ugly John, you will need to use Bomb disarm skill twice to save Felicia. Succeeding nets some explosive, easily usable on the vaults if you can't get in.
|Name||Type||Exp. Pts.||Maxcon||AC||Skill||Damage||Weapon type||Range||Group|