Iridium is hiding in the cooling pool chamber and emitting dangerous levels of radiation. We must find a way to safely contain her so we can use her as a bargaining chip to get to Abbot Deuterium. Brother Goiter says we need to find these three parts and bring them back to him so he can build a containment device for Iridium.
- This is a framing quest for the treasure hunt across Cheyenne. To capture Angel Iridium, you need three very special, sciency things. Notably, after you complete each stage and return, Theodoric Curie will have a new interaction and give you an opportunity to learn a bit more about Cheyenne Mountain and its denizens - and unlock additional crafting recipes.
- After completing all three quest, you'll be able to construct the device and receive a little something extra from Goiter. Once the device is assembled, enter the cooling pools and use the capture device on the sculpture to capture Iridium (ignore her blabbering). Proteus will be exultant. Time to meet Abbot Deuterium. Talk to him via intercom near the power storage facility, then head on down to the Power Storage Facility. Iridium will break free in the beginning, leaving you free to roam the level and explore. To access the main chamber, you'll need to crack the animal experimentation lab and recover the key to the main power storage facility.
- Now here's where it gets interesting. To actually get the Abbott to stand down and talk to you, you need to have a substantial amount of Holy Radiation stacks, which will make him listen - for a bit anyway. But to convince him to actually mend the divide between him and Proteus, to reunite the Nucleists and the Primordialist, you'll have to sacrifice one of your highly irradiated party members. Pizepi Joren will actually be happy with being chosen, but you can actually use any highly irradiated character, including throwaway Rangers made specifically for this purpose at Ranger Center. The fate of them is, well, becoming a proto-drool.
- Otherwise, you have to fight Abbott and Iridium.
- The quest completes once the hostilities are resolved, one way or another.
Undercover Angel Collect a voltage regulator, rad adherent shielding field crystal, and a scatter ray-emitter. Speak to Goiter Craft a containment device and show it to the Proteus. Attach Goiter's completed assembly to the syphon in the cooling pool chamber Report Iridium's capture to the Proteus Get the Holy Detonation Chamber access codes from Deuterium. Confront Deuterium face to face. Deliver the three parts to Brother Goiter Iridium is hiding in the cooling pool chamber and emitting dangerous levels of radiation. We must find a way to safely contain her so we can use her as a bargaining chip to get to Abbot Deuterium. Brother Goiter says we need to find these three parts and bring them back to him so he can build a containment device for Iridium. The Proteus and Sister Polyp say that Brother Goiter, the Primordialist tech expert, can help us figure out how to contain Iridium. The relaxation pool is closed to keep Iridum trapped. Tthe Proteus to unlock we he's sure we can subdue Iridium. Now that we have Goiter's completed assembly, we should attach it to the syphon in the cooling room chamber and power it up. This should contain Iridium's radioactive bursts and allow us to capture her. We should let Proteus know Iridium has been captured and find out what to do next. Bring Iridium to the Energy Storage Facility elevator, and use the console intercom to speak to Deuterium and let him know you have her. We killed Deuterium but he gave the Proteus the Holy Detonation Chamber access code before he died. We convinced Deuterium to give the Proteus the Holy Detonation Chamber access code. He will join us in the chamber. Descend to the Energy Storage Facility with Iridium and confront Deuterium. Now that we have the three parts Brother Goiter requested, we should bring them back to him so he can assemble them for us. Brother Goiter was killed. Iridium was killed. Proteus was killed. We found the voltage regulator. We found the scatter ray-emitter. We found the rad adherent shielding field crystal.