Wasteland 3 factions
In Wasteland 3, the wastelands of post-apocalyptic Colorado are full of factions vying for control over the territory. The Rangers' standing with them is graded on a five step scale: Hated, Disliked, Neutral, Liked, and Loved. See Reputation for details.
List of factions[edit | edit source]
Friendly factions[edit | edit source]
- The Patriarch's Marshals: Led by Sheriff Daisy, the Marshals enforce the Patriarch's laws in Colorado Springs and - when necessary - beyond. They're a paramilitary force, similar to police, but a little rougher around the edges.
- The Gippers: A heavily-armed cult devoted to the "god-president," Ronald Reagan. Some may call them crazy, but since they produce and refine all the oil in Colorado, everybody's got to pretend they're not.
- The Hundred Families: The leading citizens of Colorado Springs, descended from the survivalist families who founded the Patriarch's nation. Most are dedicated to rebuilding America as it was before the bombs.
- The Wastelander Refugees: Desperate, hardscrabble people from the periphery of the Patriarch's nation. As gangs and other dangers encroach from outside, many refugees have fled to Colorado Springs and other fortified towns.
- The Brygo Syndicate: Faran Brygo's criminal organization.
- The Monster Army: Fifty years ago, the Monster Army ruled Colorado. Now they're old and fading, and all they have left is the Bizarre, a "free haven" of trade and eccentric delights.
- Arapaho: Colorado's finest caravaneers.
- Deth: The rogue Ranger team under Angela Deth.
- The Machine Commune: The community of robots at Denver Ruins.
Hostile factions[edit | edit source]
- The Dorseys
- The Payasos
- The Scar Collectors
- The Godfishers
- The Hard Heads
- The Lightning Shaman
- The Breathers
- The Holy Detonation Cult
- The Everest Caretakers
Unimplemented factions[edit | edit source]
- The Faders: Denizens of Cheyenne Mountain
- Steeltown: A massive arcology to the south of the Patriarch's realm.
Factions' Insignia[edit | edit source]
The Patriarch's Marshals' Insignia
The Gippers' Insignia
The Hundred Families' Insignia
The Wastelander Refugees' Insignia
The Brygo Syndicate's Insignia
The Monster Army's Insignia
The Dorseys' Insignia
The Payasos' Insignia
The Scar Collectors' Insignia
The Godfishers' Insignia
The Faders' Insignia
The Hard Heads' Insignia
The Lightning Shaman's Insignia
The Breathers' Insignia
The Holy Detonation Cult's Insignia
The Everest Caretakers' Insignia