Wasteland Remastered is an overhaul of the original Wasteland from 1988. It features updated graphics and audio, but the fundamental gameplay and story remain the same. As such, the wiki will update existing articles with graphics and such from remastered, but otherwise it will remain as-is.
- Wasteland Remastered retains the spirit of the original game while updating visuals and audio.
- The original game’s physical storybook is available in-game, fully illustrated and with full voice over.
- An expanded musical score from the "Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic" release.
- Old bugs that have been around since Reagan was president have been fixed.
- Survive the apocalypse from the comfort of your couch with game controller support.
- Quality of life improvements that make the post-apocalypse a little friendlier.