Desperate, hardscrabble people from the periphery of the Patriarch's nation. As gangs and other dangers encroach from outside, many refugees have fled to Colorado Springs and other fortified towns.
- Refugees are one of the major, though unorganized factions in the frozen colorado
- Help Austin Pease (Downtown Colorado Springs): +1
- Allow the refugees to stay at Peterson Air Force Base: +5
- Hard Ass skill check from armored marshal in front of Arapaho Garage after saving Arapaho Caravan from Heads or Tails (Downtown Colorado Springs): +1
- When encountering the O'Leary Family on the world map use the Kiss-Ass 3 check: +1
- Securing passage for the refugees at the Bizarre before leaving (+5).
- Talk to Mama Cotter after securing passage for refugees at Bizarre (Passage must be secured before you leave the Bizarre after killing the smugglers): +5
- Don't snitch on Mama Cotter to Gideon Reyes: +15
- Inform Hallie of her pursuers(Downtown Colorado Springs) during Slaver's Bounty: +10
- Ghost Town: Save Kym Hie and Yoon Hie from slavery during Sister's Keeper by paying the debt or negotiating scheduled payments: +5
- Peterson Air Force Base: If you kept the refugees in your barracks, when a fight between the rangers and refugees happen, honor your deal and use the Kiss Ass option (+1).