Wolfe's Hunt is a quest in Wasteland 3.
Gary "NaCl" Wolfe, a merc who's had dealings with the Rangers In Arizona, has shown up at Ranger HQ and offered to pay us if we bring him the head of synth that's hiding in Downtown Colorado Springs.
- Wolfe appears at Peterson Air Force Base, asking to talk to the Rangers. It seems he shot up Colorado Springs trying to kill a synth, but it gave him the slip. These cowboy antics pissed off Sheriff Daisy, and she kicked out Wolfe out. He knows the synth is still somewhere downtown, and wants us to find it, kill it, and bring him its head.
- You're looking for October-11, one of several refugee synths hiding out in Colorado. He's located at the Patriarch's Museum at Downtown Colorado Springs, having hidden among the animatronics used to present the Patriarch's story. You can find him at the northwestern exhibit, hiding among the other machines.
- With Nerd Stuff 4, you can create a feedback loop on the synth's broadcast frequency. Doing so will stun it and allow you to interrogate it.
- Bringing his head to Gary will complete the quest in the journal and lead to him to offer ffering a bounty on other synths that have escaped into Colorado. These are:
- Returning the heads of Tinker, Earl , and Dos-Teh-Seh to him will result in cash for each one, plus a $1200 payout for completing the hunt and Tinker's head as ornament for the Kodiak. If you never purchased the cyborg tech control unit from Vivisecto, RN and Ironclad Cordite is not in the party at the time, Gary will also provide the Combat Shooting skill (+5% Critical Chance per point) to a single character.
- Additionally, you can kill Long John at The Bizarre and bring his head to Gary, which will result in a reward of $280. More importantly, killing Long John nets you the Tricky Dick Mask which adds +1 Nerd Stuff and +11 Armor
- Sparing October-11 will make Gary furious, but it will also count as a positive for Tourmaline and be a big vote in your favor when facing the Machine Commune at Denver Ruins.
- If you hunt down the synths
- If you don't
- Harsh words and positive opinion at Denver.
Wolfe's Hunt Find and destroy the synth hiding in Downtown Colorado Springs. Collect the synth's head. Go to Ranger HQ and tell Wolfe that the synth escaped. UNUSED Hunt down the remaining synths that fled to Colorado. Return to Gary \"NaCl\" Wolfe at Ranger HQ. UNUSED UNUSED UNUSED\n Bring the synth's head to Gary \"NaCl\" Wolfe at Ranger HQ. Gary \"NaCl\" Wolfe, a merc who's had dealings with the Rangers In Arizona, has shown up at Ranger HQ and offered to pay us if we bring him the head of synth that's hiding in Downtown Colorado Springs.\n\n\n[Reward: [Dropset: DRP_Reward_WolfesHunt_Bounty]] Wolfe shot up Colorado Springs trying to kill a synth, but it gave him the slip. These cowboy antics pissed off Sheriff Daisy, and she kicked out Wolfe out. He knows the synth is still somewhere downtown, and wants us to find it, kill it, and bring him its head. We've destroyed the synth. We should collect its head for Wolfe. We agreed to let October-11 go free. We should go tell Wolfe about the synth's \"daring escape.\" Wolfe was furious that October-11 escaped him. We may have made an enemy. Finding the synths may prove difficult. We should look for clues wherever we can. We've dealt with the Arizonan Refugee Synths. We should check in with Wolfe. Wolfe was pleased at how efficiently we removed the Synth threat. He said he'd be happy to work with us again in the future. Wolfe was furious that some synths escaped us. I think we have made an enemy Wolfe was happy to take the synth head from us. He and his crew have joined the Rangers, and are offering to pay bounties for any additional synths we bring him. Now that we have October-11's head, we should bring it back to Gary \"NaCl\" Wolfe in Ranger HQ. It's impossible to finish this mission now that we've gone rogue. Wolfe said the synths communicate with each other over some kind of wireless network, so we may hear some radio interference when we get close to one. We hacked into October-11's head. The data there indicated that we should be able to find synths hiding in the Air Force Academy, Denver, Steeltown We found Tinker, and put it down. Justice for Damonta! We found Tinker, and let her go. We found Tourmaline. He was very hostile. We found a bunch of synths being used by Markham. We have destroyed them all. We found a bunch of synths being used by Markham. We liberated them, instead of destroyign them.